Click on an image to scroll through the gallery.
- Design and teach effective practices for integrating technology initiatives into the K-12 curriculum through district and school based professional development and co-teaching models
- Produce an accessible library of internet-based and video-recorded activities to teach students and teachers how to use the technology tools in their classroom
- Create procedures for schools, curriculum coordinators or teachers to request pd / support
- Plan summer professional development activities for school personnel
- Collaborate with grade levels to co-teach - observe – collaborate to assist with integrating technology
Designed online Moodle courses supporting district initiatives (e.g. internet safety module for students for ERATE compliance, state mandated annual bullying prevention training for teachers)
Worked one-on-one with teachers to help them achieve their curriculum goals through creative and pedagogically rigorous integration of technology