Student choreography with teacher/principal lyric manipulation to create a motivational video before testing.
Sent electronically to encourage teachers to sign up for Boot Camp and what they can expect.
A graphic explanation of why we have rules that complimented the Acceptable Use Policy presentation.
A video explaining our implementation of a program.
A video to motivation teachers at the beginning of the school year.
- Modeled lessons in classrooms demonstrating how technology could be integrated into student learning in ways that aligned with state standards and inspired student learning.
- Conducted district and school-based job embedded professional development.
- Taught pre-service college level education courses focused on effective use of technology in the classroom
- Created and delivered presentations to principals designed to introduce them to available tools and new developments in the field of educational technology
- Designed K-8 curriculum projects for students and taught students: flash animation, online yearbook publishing, word processing, keyboarding, spreadsheets, presentations, and digital art
- Presented creative innovative use of technology in the classroomat conferences